American video game development studio Respawn Entertainment – the developer behind a multiplayer, first-person shooter Titanfall – released the third major update for the popular title, along with a complete list of added features, as well as detailed fixes. In addition to that, the latest patch presents deeper customisation for load-outs, such as the ability to rename custom load-outs for Pilots and Titans.
Moreover, it has been reported that players will be allowed to create two custom load-outs for each game mode. One of the custom slots will be unlocked as soon as a game mode has been played five times, while the other one will be unlocked following the tenth match. Some of the features – such as the ability to see the last game’s scoreboard from a lobby, as well as filters for challenges – will improve last game summary details.
Here is the complete list of customisation features for Titanfall:
- Score Limit
- Time Limit
- AI Lethality – Controls how tough and accurate Grunts and Spectres are
- AI Types – Sets the allowed types of AI from drop pods and drop ships
- Pilot Health – Gives pilots half, normal, or double health
- Pilot Ammo – Gives pilots normal or reduced ammo
- Titan First Build Time – Adjusts how long until players acquire their first titan
- Titan Rebuild Time – Adjusts how long until players’ replacement titans are ready
- Titan Shield Capacity – Normal, half, double, or disabled
- Minimap – Turns the HUD minimap on or off
- Respawn Delay – How long players must wait before spawning in again
Photo Credits: Forbes