Swedish video game developer DICE released the highly anticipated Battlefield 4 title update for the PC version of the popular game on December 20, 2013. In addition to that, the studio unveiled a new server update, as well as a quick fix for an Obliteration bug, which was preventing users from collecting the bomb following the elimination of the carrier.
Here are the official update notes:
Dec 20 PC Game Update Notes
- Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
R17 Server Update Notes
- Fix for two server crashes
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur when players accepted a revive within 1 second
- Server performance optimizations
The studio has released several updates in order to stabilize servers, as well as to improve user experience ever since the game had its debut, which include a patch issued on December 18, 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 and previous title updates for Xbox One and PC.
A spokesperson for EA said, “We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game – it is absolutely our #1 priority. The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game.”
Photo Credits: FindHDWallpapers